An activated peer group of like hearted people
- A fully accredited YPO facilitator, Andro has a wealth of experience in creating retreats (link)and facilitating groups including YPO Forums (link), Spousal Forums, and Corporate Executive teams
- She has a passion for making a real contribution to people’s lives, and a talent for seeing people at their highest potential, and when you speak to the highest in people, they see the highest in themselves, and transformation can take place.
- As a busy entrepreneur, business owner, or C level executive, it can be difficult to maintain a balance between what drives you in business and what you need in your personal life.
- Andro will give you an opportunity to articulate your values, goals and dreams; to express difficulties and stresses; and to rediscover your drive and passion if you need to.
- Above all, a way to focus yourself on a life that meets your needs, from every angle
- Whether your biggest challenges relate to work, relationships, redefining your financial goals, investing time in yourself can bring significant results in all areas of your life
- Our actions can be constrained by what we think we can and can’t do. Using a professional coach like Andro for your retreats will help you uncover limiting beliefs, freeing you to be more positive, take new actions and generate long-lasting change in all areas of life.
- Set the wheels in motion – professional coaching for your retreats is a bit like using satellite navigation in the car. Once you have punched in your coordinates and set your course, you can sit back and relax. The wheels have been set in motion
- As soon as you have articulated a vision for yourself, you see opportunities you didn’t see before. You become conscious of the openings happening around you, and the results come sooner than you think
- When you are aware of your values and vision, you are causing your life to happen rather than being at the effect of it.
- Coaching can support you to uncover greater direction and drive. You become committed to your own satisfaction, and that means happier relationships and more passion in the way you live
- Feel free to call me at +44 7711238410 or use the contact form
This 3-3.5 hr programme introduces members and spouses to Forum. It is an interactive and captivating process after which the participant will grow to understand and experience why YPOers name forum and the key benefit to their membership.
- Understand why 80%of YPO members rate Forum as their prime membership benefit
- Become familiar with Forum through practical experience
Who Should Participate?
- Members and Spouses not yet in Forum
- Prospective Members
The Objective of Transformational Forum Training is to transform the type and depth of discussions to deep and meaningful levels. This offers the opportunity for continuous member learning-about themselves and about how to interact in a more open, personal and authentic way.
The Transformational Forum is based on the following three assumptions:
1. Most issues that people face in life, be they personal or professional, have a strong emotional component. ‘Should I sell the company?’ is not just a matter of finances,but also about one’s identity and legacy.
2. Our efforts to be rational problem-solvers can block the success in solving our most important issues. The emphasis on rationality drives out listening to our emotional needs. It leads us to to want to stay invulnerable which limits the extent we are curious and exploratory. Since others also want to be rational, their attempts to logically problem-solve our issues means that their suggestions are frequently not useful.
3. People’s behavior is quite consistent across different situations. Even though we do modify how we act depending on whether we are with family, friends, or colleagues, there is still an under-lying consistency across these settings.
Transformational Forum Training uses these three assumptions to change the nature of the conversation within the forum meetings.
1.5 days minimum
Who Should Participate
Forums who are willing to go to the next level of trust
- Higher probability of a quality outcome
- Everybody benefits not just the presenter
- Learning a new way to be helpful
- Increased authenticity
Forum Supercharge is for forums that have been together for at least six months. It is recommended that each forum undergoe Forum Supercharge every two years. Andro customizes the workshop around the results of the Forum Survey. This workshop requires 8 hours of instruction time.
Certified Forum Facilitator Series
Andrzej Bachleda-CuruśCo-Funder and CEO / Bachleda Investment Group
Being new to YPO and Forum, Andro was my first Forum Retreat Coach. She did an amazing job not only introducing new members but also integrating the entire group. Her ability to sense everyone’s key issues and drivers is truly outstanding. She was able to provide me with tools to enrich my life within two days of the Forum retreat. Thanks to Andro my Forum journey is set to an amazing start.
Anthony TinkerLeading Director / iTSLeadership Ltd
I wished to write to thank you for facilitating a really impactful retreat for our EO Forum. iTSLeadershipYou gently guided us to understand each other in more depth and have deeper, more meaning full and impactful conversations so that, in future, we can truly support each other to realise our full potential. By the end of the meeting I felt our conversations had been transformed .....
John LynchWPO Poland
Our Transformation Forum retreat, run by Facilitator Andro Donovan was the highest impact retreat I attended in my 10 years in Forum. We had Andro in the past for a “traditional retreat’ and she was fantastic, so coming into this transformational retreat, I wasn’t expecting anything other than normal excellence. But the transformational forum retreat that she organized for us was simply .....
Mehmet Ali KaramehmetCEO
As a YPO Forum, I feel that we had the most effective, fruitful, and enjoyable Forum Retreat during our 3 year history. Andro asked us to move outside of our comfort zones, but what she actually did was to expand our comfort zones so we could evolve to a new level, both individually and as a Group. Andro’s methods and personality does not push you to participate, but rather pulls you into .....
Andro served as a resource at a Parent-Child Scuba diving event I organized for YPO in Mallorca last Summer (2011). Her mandate was to push both children and parent out of their comfort zones, as a means to gain greater perspective on and enrich relationships. She was extremely conscientious at every step of the process and it was a pleasure to work with her. Most if not all .....
Jackson von der OheChief Executive Officer / Gateway Mechanical Services
Andro Donovan is like a horse whisperer for CEO’s and Forums, gently coaxing out deeper levels of discovery and achievement. These skills were clearly hard won through study and experience, but there is something deeper here…wisdom
Jacques Gaillard.CEO and owner / Beau Rivage Geneva
Dear Andro, I didn’t like your facillitation! I adored it!!! ? This day and a half with you and the boys has helped me on my journey to a more serene and assuming life. You managed to reassure me that emotions are much more powerful than a rational and intellectual approach to any situation. I appreciate the sober way you shared your own personal experiences and also the way you managed to get participants to express their emotions with spontaneity and sincerity. Also, you mastered the method with talent and flexibility, making this learning a challenging but enjoyable one. I will conclude with one word only: thank you! Looking forward to read your book and to have a chance to meet you along the line sometimes again, I send you, dear Andro my very best regards,