The 4Pillars team coaching course has been developed to provide a comprehensive tool kit to help leaders create and accelerate a motivated thriving team culture in their organizations to drive superior business performance.Read more
The 4Pillars team coaching course has been developed to provide a comprehensive tool kit of exercises and games that can be used by team leaders to help them address and resolve issues with the team in order to create a more highly motivated thriving team culture and improve business performance and productivity.
Business owners, CEOs, team leaders, facilitators, and business coaches
Want to acquire new tools and skills to help you develop more motivated team members able to thrive in your organisation as you know this is key to superior performance and productivity
Want to develop the skills of team leaders and provide them with a comprehensive tool kit to help them create a more highly motivated thriving team culture across your organisation
Want to retain top talent, improve staff morale, and engagement, reduce absenteeism and onboard the right people
Already coach teams, but want to access new ideas, and tools to add value to client assignments, extend your client contracts, stay relevant, and maintain a competitive edge
You do 1:1 coaching but want to do more team coaching, learn skills andaccess new tools to help you prove team coaching workshops to widen your offering and grow your business
There are four modules covering the 4Pillars: ALIGN, BELONG, BREAKTHROUGH, SUSTAIN, with lessons in each module delivered in ways to suit different learning styles
What is included in the 4Pillar Team Coaching Package?
We are offering a blended course which includes an on-line team coaching course, a team diagnostics assessment tool, and a two-day masterclass certification workshop.
We understand people like to learn in different ways and so we have included:
• Full set of videos covering how to use the team diagnostics assessment tool, and when to use the full tool kit of different exercises and games in each of the 4Pillars depending on which team issues need to be addressed
• Facilitator Guides with a comprehensive overview on the ins and outs of each pillar and detailed explanations on how and when to use over 20 different exercises and games
• Team diagnostics assessment on-line tool which contains a 60 question on-line survey for all team members to complete to identify team strengths and weaknesses
• DIY kit for printing the cards and posters for the games and exercises
• Student forum for networking and sharing
• On-going webinars and Q&A access for all students
• Comprehensive resource library of additional exercises continuously updated and added to
The courses will provide you with:
With over 25 years’ experience working with management teams globally, AD Consulting has a track record assisting leaders and their organisations create highly motivated thriving teams that achieve better performance and productivity
Extensive academic research has been carried out on the subject of team motivation and team effectiveness in recent years, but there is one particular piece of research we noted which we would like to share with you. It was carried out by Sprietzer & Porath in 2012, and from a survey of 1200 people across a variety of teams and industries, it found that organisations with motivated, engaged, and thriving individuals outperformed their peer groups in several areas:
Motivated thriving teams demonstrate different attitudes and behaviours with certain principles in play that significantly contribute to that team consistently achieving superior performance.
Our 4Pillar team coaching course including the team assessment diagnostics tool helps teams quickly benchmark themselves against these principles to highlight where their strengths are, and what areas could be stronger
There will be four modules in the on-line course (ALIGN, BELONG, BREAKTHROUGH, SUSTAIN), with lessons in each module delivered in ways to suit different learning styles
You will get:
• An introduction to the 4Pillar team coaching course, why they are so important, and why these pillars have to be in place to achieve a highly motivated thriving team
• Comprehensive list of exercises, games, processes, and approaches that can be used to address team issues, and ensure teams can create strong pillars
• An introduction to the team assessment diagnostics tool
• How best to use the team assessment diagnostics tool to help identify where the team is strong and where it could be stronger
• Examples of workshop formats best suited to addressing different team issues as they arise
Access to the master class certification workshop is only available to those who have completed course 2